Saturday, September 27, 2008

At Least Santana is a Competitor

Everyone's talking about Johan Santana pitching on 3 days rest, and how this can be a risky move since he just came off a 125 pitch game. I'm sorry, but has anyone been watching these losers? Of course he has to pitch, and of course he was the one who demanded to take the ball. Why? Because he has guts. He has heart. Because he competes, which is more than I could say about the other guys on this team. I'm not even sure how he's going to do today, but I do know one thing: He is not going to whimp out like the rest of these little girls have. At least when I watch the game today, I'll be watching someone I can actually be proud of.

3 comments:

Chris Beadling said...

I think everyone has to admit this guy is a competitor...too bad you can't get him to take the ball every day.

bryan said...

i was thinking the same thing.

that was an absolutely legendary performance.

GM-Carson said...

Looks like the Phils t-shirt was like a prophet, a kick-ass righeteous prophet of the Phils baby!!!!