Friday, June 12, 2009

Don't Blame Castillo For Debacle

This may come as a surprise, but I do not blame Luis Castillo for failing to catch a little league pop up. No, for I always knew Luis Castillo sucked so how could I blame him? The one that deserves all the blame in the world for Castillo wearing...check that...disgracing a Mets uniform is Omar Minaya. He was the one who handed him the most laughable contract in all of baseball two years ago and he is the one who opted to keep him rather than sign All Star second baseman Orlando Hudson for a bag of peanuts this year - WHO BY THE WAY MUST I REMIND YOU - WANTED TO PLAY FOR THE METS!!!! And what do we have to show for it? A gimpy, hobbled old man who freakin' blows one of the worst games I can remember in all of my years as a Mets fan.

OMAR MINAYA, I beg of you, release this person from the club. I do not ever want to see him put on the orange and blue again! It's one thing to have to ednure years of humilation, embarrasment, and downright mocking of our team (on the MLB network, Mitch Williams and Dan Plesac were cracking up about this, in fact, Plesac pulled out a Freddy Krugar glove saying that's what Castillo was wearing). But it's another thing to continue to accept the lacidasical, apatehic style pf play that your team displays night in, night out.

I am so sick and tired of losing. I am so fed up with this absolute garbage of a franchise. Are you kidding me? Are you freaking kidding me? He actually dropped that ball and lost the game?

But you know what? He will be back there tomorow manning second base and we Mets Lifers have to continue taking it. We'll have to continue watching that guy play for our team. Awesome...

Omar you are a joke! Your team is the joke of baseball, around the league. Do you know how many teams are laugning their heads off right now watching that highlight? Do something about it or please, dismiss yourself from this organization because I truly cannot take it anymore. I really can't.

Sad to say, but I was very prophetic when I wrote this post before the season started.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I went from extreme jubilation to utter depression in a matter of seconds. KRod's expression said it all: "how on earth is this guy in the major leagues."

If I'm Castillo, i'm calling in sick today.