- Hate the lack of fundamentals
- Hate the baserunning - where are the stolen bases?
- Hate that the best hitter on the team so far doesn't play every other day because Sheffield needs at bats
- Hate the drama over Citi Field being an ode to the Dodgers. It's beautiful! Quit complaining.
- Hate that just when you think the Mets as an organization are turning the corner something like Doc Gooden signing a wall reminds you just how much they don't get it.
- Hate the pre game show
- Hate the fact that the second best Mets pitcher on any given day at Citi Field works in the SNY broadcast booth
- Hate the lack of clutchness
- Hate that Jerry Manuel is screwing around with the lineup already. Uh Jerry, it's pitching that's the problem
- Hate that we have the best reliever in the game, but he can't pitch in these games because the starting rotation is so awful
- Hate that Daniel Murphy is reminding me of Todd Hundley out there
- Hate the Marlins
- Hate that we paid so much money for Oliver Perez
- Hate that it's April and I'm already discounting this team's chances - they aren't giving me much choice!
- Hate the economy - sorry, that just slipped
- Hate that Livan Hernandez gives me more hope than Mike Pelfrey
- Hate that Tim Redding is the pitcher I'm looking to for some hope
- Hate losing games when you score 8 runs
- Hate the inaugural season patch - Domino's anyone?
- Hate the Drake
- Hate the fact that Mike Francesa can now legitamitely rail on the Mets for 5 hours a day with just cause
Friday, April 24, 2009
Things to Hate About the Young 2009 Season
It's not even May, but I'm already annoyed, agitated, and other adjectives that express distaste for this Mets team. Time to open the flood gates: