- Mike Pelfrey looked fantastic on the mound...his pitching was good too.
- The Mets haven't lost a game in two consecutive days.
- All winning streaks start with 1 win.
- The Rockies are a team that's worse with runners in scoring position than the Mets.
- Pray Rod has pitched consecutive 1-2-3 9th innings his last two starts and pigs are flying over NYC.
- Jeff Francoeur is unbelievably consistent...he swings at every first pitch.
- The Phillies got spanked.
- Yesterday's starting lineup consisted of 8 players who came up in the Mets farm system.
- The Mets are finally starting to man up and sit players who can't perform regardless of contract size.
I welcome the chance for the kids from the farm to see what they can do. This year is done for the New York Mets so let's start planning the right way for the future.